- This event has passed.
High Performing Teams & Project Management
May 14 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
This workshop is an opportunity to review and discuss introductory materials about high performance strategies and project management
fundamentals for teams, regardless of your industry or department of concern. Please join us and share your perspectives and experience!
This workshop will touch upon:
- Material from “Five Dysfunctions of a Team”, including improvement strategies
- Importance of Trust, Accountability and Collective Outcomes for teams
- “Waterfall” Project Management method used by Teams
- Agile Project Management method used by Teams
- The Importance of Scope, Schedule, Resources and a Project Charter
- Interrelationships with Lean Principles
- Sharing from member companies and Exercises
Prerequisite: None, although this workshop is targeted towards individuals whose responsibilities include leading change as facilitators and ad hoc project managers.