Leader Standard Work & Coaching Kata (Online Class)
November 9 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
This Toyota Kata workshop will touch upon:
- Rewiring our brains for continuous improvement
- Improvement Kata
- Understand the direction
- Grasp the current condition
- Establish the next target condition
- PDCA toward the target condition
- Coaching Kata
- The Five Questions
Prerequisite: None, although this workshop is targeted towards individuals whose responsibilities include leading change.
What to Bring: Paper, pencil and a willingness to share how change is managed within your organization
Fees: Free to EV-HPEC member organizations; $125 per person for non-member organizations.
- Lane County Economic Development Department
- Lane Workforce Partnership
- LCC Business Development Center
- Eugene Area Chamber of Commerce
Emerald Valley High Performance Enterprise Consortium (EV-HPEC) is a Lane County learning network increasing business competitiveness by sharing and applying lean principles, practices, and tools.
EV-HPEC supports organizations to:
- Instill learning in the principles of lean and high performance;
- Provide education and training for the implementation of lean methods, lean culture, and workforce development;
- Collaborate in solving common problems for improving lean practices;
- Promote continuous improvement and reduction of waste; and
- Promote the health and sustainability of member businesses.