Project Management (Online Class)
May 13 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Project Management / High Performing Teams
Project management and high performing teams are a critical part of any continuous improvement journey. In this course, we will cover several project planning methods in addition to learning how to estimate project scope and schedule. We’ll also discuss how we manage project resources and engage the most important part of any project: people.
- Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to do the following:
- Plan and estimate project scope, resources, and schedule
- Utilize effective tools to facilitate team engagement
Prerequisite: None, although this workshop is targeted towards individuals whose responsibilities include leading change.
Ideal attendees are: Organizational Leaders, Managers, and Lean Leaders.
What to Bring: Paper, pencil and a willingness to share how change is managed within your organization
Fees: Free to EV-HPEC member organizations; $125 per person for non-member organizations.
- Lane County Economic Development Department
- Lane Workforce Partnership
- LCC Business Development Center
- Eugene Area Chamber of Commerce
Emerald Valley High Performance Enterprise Consortium (EV-HPEC) is a Lane County learning network increasing business competitiveness by sharing and applying lean principles, practices, and tools.
EV-HPEC supports organizations to:
- Instill learning in the principles of lean and high performance;
- Provide education and training for the implementation of lean methods, lean culture, and workforce development;
- Collaborate in solving common problems for improving lean practices;
- Promote continuous improvement and reduction of waste; and
- Promote the health and sustainability of member businesses.