Kaizen Event (Online Class)
June 24 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Kaizen Events are rapid improvement projects with a specific aim for improvement. Typically Kaizen Events are a week long and are led by a lean facilitator who uses various process improvement tools to identify the problem and implement solutions.
This workshop will touch upon:
- What is a Kaizen Event?
- Fundamental Steps for a Kaizen Event
- Tips and Tricks of successful Kaizen Events
- Sharing from member companies and Exercises
Prerequisite: None, although this workshop is targeted towards individuals who have completed the EV-HPEC’s Introductory Training classes.
Fees: Free to EV-HPEC member organizations; $125 per person for non-member organizations.
- Lane County Economic Development Department
- Lane Workforce Partnership
- LCC Business Development Center
- Eugene Area Chamber of Commerce
Emerald Valley High Performance Enterprise Consortium (EV-HPEC) is a Lane County learning network increasing business competitiveness by sharing and applying lean principles, practices, and tools.
EV-HPEC supports organizations to:
- Instill learning in the principles of lean and high performance;
- Provide education and training for the implementation of lean methods, lean culture, and workforce development;
- Collaborate in solving common problems for improving lean practices;
- Promote continuous improvement and reduction of waste; and
- Promote the health and sustainability of member businesses.